Oman 18 Sur till Tiwy



03/01 Sur till Tiwy 62 km

First I cross again the town. Then I follow the coast, more or less, in fact I am in the industrial area. 
After passing the sea water cleaning I join and follow during 30km the highway till Tiwi. Nothing special, dry moubtain on left, sand on right with sea at the distance. Very few traffic. 
I turn in Tiwi village. The way to the wadi is just at the entrance of the village on left. I go in and meet the mouth of the river. 
Immediately the river enter in a valley very narrow between high cliffs, pure rocks. There are some palm trees along the river, and the road. During 1 km it is flat, and then it start to climb. I push the bike a short while, and let it when I arrive at a little place in a village. 
I talk a bit with young peoples, and then I continue a while on foot. The path climbs very steep quickly, flatters a little, and then climbs again. All is between high cliffs, with palm trees and the bed of the river. 
I don't go till the top. I come back to the bike and go down till the mouth of the river. Here there are toilet, drinking water and a football ground where I camp, under the highway, a bit noisy but no traffic.
























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire