Oman 22 km and map

km and map



End of that tour in Oman. Last thing at last minute I find the new edition of the excellent book Oman off Road, 38 places to explore in Oman plus geology plants and animals, the book I should have follow all along that tour. Certainly I missed nice detours, because I didn't get that book. Well I get a scan of it now, I may come again in Oman.

 Nizwa till Bahla 60 km

Bahla till Amhla and Al Ayn 73 km

Ayn till Al Amhra 60 km

Al Hamra till Balad Sayt Snake Gorge 37 km

Snake Canyon till Ar Rustaq and a bit more 56 km

Rustaq Ghafdi till Masquin 68 km

Maskin till Al Khabura 88 km

Al Khabura till Al Masna 70 km

Suwait hotel resort till Sawadi point 30 km

Sawadi till Bidbid 95 km

Bidbid till 25 km before Ibra 55 km

25 km before Ibra till the desert 92 km

Badiwah to cross to Badah via Muqual 75 km

Cross Badah till Sur 89 km

Sur till Haad point 79 km

Sur till Tiwy 62 km

Tiwi till bimah 28 km

Bimah till Salill 75 km

Salill till Muscat via Yitti 81 km

TOTAL 1275 km

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire