Oman 13 Bidbid till 25 km before Ibra

29/12 Bidbid till 25 km before Ibra 55 km

So I come back to the main road 23. Not so much traffic, a flat Valley with mountains in the distance. The road is slowly climbing, for 40 km, more or less following a river, with some up and down. Nothing particular, only a few houses. 
Then it flatters and the valley becomes a plain. 
I stop in a little mosque to wash myself and my clothes. A local man starts to talk with me. I ask him datas about 2 roads I plan to take. Yes he knows them his family leaved here. He invites me for a drink offers me a lunch, and then we put the bike in his 4x4 to go and visit an uncle farm neighbour. After the visit he drives me all the detour I planed to do, 120 km. And he buys me a cooked half chicken for dinner. 
Well these 2 roads are nice but not fabulous. The first one the 25 is following a river by a valley and in the end there is a nice wadi with palm trees at the foot of the high mountain. The return goes up in the mountain with some steep climbs, and then goes by a nice wadi way to the main road 23. I ask him to drop me 5 km before the main road to camp. 
Well I meet a trouble by 18h pm when it becomes dark. Big black ants start to invad the tent, ants which live during the night!

So I have to move the tent a little away, a bit far from trees and plants, along the trail, where there is only firm gravel. There the ants doesn't come.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire