Oman 19 Tiwi till bimah

04/01 Tiwi till bimah 28 km

Next morning I do shopping in the supermarket in Tiwi, and then I follow for 3 km till wadi Shab. Well it looks similar, a river between high cliffs with palm trees. But I prefer it. 
The path is lightly climb there is water in the river and after 3 quaters the path stops, broken. And here there is a natural pool. It is also possible to swim to pass the broken part. 
But I choose to come back. I continue the road. For 15 km I folow the highway. And in Fins I turn way to the sea to follow the old road. Well nothing special but no traffic, and nearer the sea. 
I continue the road till the entrance of Bimah. Here I see an abandonned house along the sea. It is clean so I camp on the terrace.


























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire